Thursday, March 26, 2009

It's been one week since...

Ok, sorry for the song title title...When I signed in I realized it had been a week since I posted and suddenly the Barenaked Ladies song "One Week" popped in my head and I started singing it. It has been a CRAZY week and I can't believe tomorrow is Friday again! Ringgold was great! It was nice just to be out of my house for a change of pace. I went to Brennan's soccer game Friday night! And LaFayette won! I think the curse is broken. You see, every time I would go to one of Madison or Landon's football games they would lose! So my family, and I, decided that I apparently was cursed. Well, curse broken! I went to Preston's State Championship Wrestling match and he won!!!! And then, Brennan won! I will put it to the test again soon....well maybe! I am hoping to head up to Williamsburg KY in April to see Mad's spring game. We will see! :)





So, Friday night was the release of Twilight. I have read the books and am a huge fan. Like little girl obsessive fan! Seriously, its pretty sad. But I was going to have a little dignity and just wait till I went to the store on Sunday for groceries to get it. But, I was in Ringgold and Brennan and her friend wanted to go get it. And whats not fun about Walmart at midnight with two 14 year olds? Well, with just two 14 years olds is fun....with 100 of them, not so much fun! So, we get there about 15 minutes before they brought it out, and you could just see packs of young teenage girls hovering where they thought it would be. When the poor Walmart man brought out the display he was basically attacked. Literally, the girls went RUSHING up to him and he just took 3 huge steps backwards and let them attack! He wasnt even able to put the display where it was supposed to go. Bren, Jessica, and myself held back so that the masses could disperse. (I do have a little dignity to save!) I finally calmly walked up to the display and took one of the single copies, then asked politely if there were any special editions left. So, Bren ended up with the single edition and I with the special. We went home and watched it...well, sort of. We were all piled in the bed and I fell asleep about 20 minutes into it! HA! I have watched it since!





This week has been crazy at work. Just busy trying to keep up with everything. Temps start Monday! Yay! I am at home today. Double yay! I looked down just a few moments ago and this is what I saw...





She jumped in her toy basket and was having the best time. I apparently disturbed her!

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Melissa
I am a 28 year old who loves life. I've lived thru a lot of heartache but choose everyday to look on the bright side and praise God for all of the things He has given me! I am living on my own and enjoying the experience of being a homeowner! And I cannot forget the 2 pups who keep me quite entertained, Hershey the Cocker Spaniel and Chloe the Shih Tzu.
View my complete profile

Chloe

Chloe
Don't let her sweet face fool you!

Hershey

Hershey
All boy and loves the ladies!

Followers

 
Background by Jennifer Furlotte / Pixels and IceCream