Friday, April 3, 2009

Another week has passed...

My my how time flies by! I have been crazy busy at work. We have hired on 5 temps and I have had to be in the office everyday this week. Now, I do realize that most people have to go to their office 5 days a week but when you are so used to a schedule of only having to get up early and get dressed 3 days a week, it makes you exhausted. Not to mention that I am constantly running back and forth from my cube to the room where the temps are being housed. I feel like I run a race each day!!!

Here are some thoughts/things going on:

Spring is apparently in full swing! Last week I only had to take my Zyrtec 2 or 3 times....oh no this week, even with all the rain, I have had to take it EVERY day!!! Is the end of May here yet?

I doubt he reads this, but, Happy Birthday Josh! Tomorrow (April 4th) is my little brother's birthday. I hear he is getting a tattoo.

Congrats to Mike and Patricia! Little Juliana was born April 1st! An April Fool's baby!!! She is adorable and looks just like her big brother Lucas! Mike is not going to be a happy man when she turns 16!!!

I am over the rain. I know we need it, but can we just get one weekend where it is 70ish and sunny? I really want to wear flip flops!

I cant figure out why my puppy cant seem to get on the same sleeping schedule as me! For about 2 weeks now its been up and down all night! Last night, I had just dosed off finally at about 12:30 and at 1:30 she had BoBo and was squeaking away....wanting me to play tug of war with her!

I am super excited that Heather is coming into town today!!!!

OK, well I guess that is enough for now! I promise to try and be better at posting a blog! But who knows!!!! Have a great weekend!!!

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Melissa
I am a 28 year old who loves life. I've lived thru a lot of heartache but choose everyday to look on the bright side and praise God for all of the things He has given me! I am living on my own and enjoying the experience of being a homeowner! And I cannot forget the 2 pups who keep me quite entertained, Hershey the Cocker Spaniel and Chloe the Shih Tzu.
View my complete profile

Chloe

Chloe
Don't let her sweet face fool you!

Hershey

Hershey
All boy and loves the ladies!

Followers

 
Background by Jennifer Furlotte / Pixels and IceCream