Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Rain Rain, Go Away!

I know that we need the rain, but I just wish that the 1 day I have at home could be sunshiney! I dream of this summer sitting outside while working from home basking in the sun! (If my allergies cooperate!) But with all this rain my mood has been quite sour!

Life is still busy as usual! Work is still crazy...i.e. - had to work about 8 hours on Saturday (6:30 am to around 2:30 pm). The temps we have asked me if I had a life and I responded with...What that??? I actually do have a life, it is just suffering at the moment due to work!

Easter was pretty good! I got up and went to church, Waumba Land was CRAZY!!!! 13 kids, 5 adults and I spent the entire time walking the halls with 2 kids! They would want to walk about 10-15 steps and then be carried 10-15 steps....this went on for the entire hour..and they wanted to be held at the same time! My arm muscles got a great work out! Church service was good, LOUD! I swear they crank it up for the holidays! Its like Oooo we will have more people lets make it louder! HA! But service was still good! After church I came home (Only took me 12 minutes to get out of the parking lot! That's great compared to the normal 30-45 minutes! I will have to park there again! :) ) I got in a quick nap and then had Easter dinner with my parents and Aunt and her boyfriend/live in person. (Yeah - we wont go there!) I took another nap after they left and then went to bed around 11 pm! Hey, I was tired!

Anyways, this weekend is mom's birthday and we are planning to go see the King Tut Exhibit! So excited about that! And then go the Mary Mac's for dinner!!! Yum, Yum!!!

I hope you all have a great week!

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Melissa
I am a 28 year old who loves life. I've lived thru a lot of heartache but choose everyday to look on the bright side and praise God for all of the things He has given me! I am living on my own and enjoying the experience of being a homeowner! And I cannot forget the 2 pups who keep me quite entertained, Hershey the Cocker Spaniel and Chloe the Shih Tzu.
View my complete profile

Chloe

Chloe
Don't let her sweet face fool you!

Hershey

Hershey
All boy and loves the ladies!

Followers

 
Background by Jennifer Furlotte / Pixels and IceCream