Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Exhaustion

I hate that I am not blogging as much but I have been completely exhausted! Work is CRAZY!!! Working 10 hour days is not fun....today I went in, stayed for about 3 hours, and came home and took a 5 hour nap! And, I could go back to bed now and sleep all night! Whew!

Sunday was so much fun! Angela, her mother, Erica, and I went to see Happy Days: The Musical at The Fox! Cute musical! But just getting in some girl time was great! Thanks Ang for the invite!

Easter is this weekend! It is probably my second favorite holiday. I love looking at all the cute spring/Easter dresses at the stores! It makes me want a little girl to dress up! I went last night and purchased my Easter outfit. I can't quite figure out why I wear jeans to church most Sunday's but come Easter I have to dress up! I guess that's the ole' Southern Baptist in me!

That is all I can think of right now! My brain is completely mush! Between my allergies and exhaustion I am of no use! Have a great Easter weekend!

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Melissa
I am a 28 year old who loves life. I've lived thru a lot of heartache but choose everyday to look on the bright side and praise God for all of the things He has given me! I am living on my own and enjoying the experience of being a homeowner! And I cannot forget the 2 pups who keep me quite entertained, Hershey the Cocker Spaniel and Chloe the Shih Tzu.
View my complete profile

Chloe

Chloe
Don't let her sweet face fool you!

Hershey

Hershey
All boy and loves the ladies!

Followers

 
Background by Jennifer Furlotte / Pixels and IceCream