Thursday, April 23, 2009

MIA

I do apologize for being MIA here lately. You see, our dear president (and I use that term loosely as I am not a supporter) passed the American Reinvestment and Recovery Act in February. Most of you probably know it as the stimulus package. I refer to it as "ARRA." Walk around my office for an hour or so and you will hear ARRA this and ARRA that. No, we don't say it by its letters....ARRA is a word to us. Well, dear ARRA has taken my co-workers and myself captive. I am definitely a slave to it lately. So, I apologize if you are missing out on quality reading....because my blog is just sooo entertaining! HA!

Anyways, what new with Mel?

Well, my Mom celebrated her _ _nd birthday on April 18th. (I left that blank on purpose...she would KILL me if I said it) We went to Mary Mac's Tea Room for dinner. WOW!!!!!!!!! Such amazing food! If you have not been then you definitely need to try it out!

I am still house hunting. Sort of....with what little time I have in the evenings. But, I am still looking and definitely want to buy a house here in the next few months.

Chloe is growing and getting crazy! She went to the beauty shop last Thursday and was shaved except for her face. She looks like a little lion!

Prom is this weekend. My Freshman cousin is going with a Senior. I am still having major issues with this, but her Daddy swears he is a good guy. (Yeah, Ive known a few good guys....) I just hope this "good guy" knows what will happen if he....well we wont go there, lets just say I am a lot worse to deal with than her Brothers, Dad, Uncle, and Grandfather! (Love you Bren!)

That's about all I can think of right now! I know I haven't posted a recipe in a long time...I really haven't cooked lately. I did make a pasta salad last week for our Spring picnic at work. I will post it soon! It is quite yummy!

Hope y'all have a great weekend and enjoy this BEAUTIFUL weather we are having!!!!

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Melissa
I am a 28 year old who loves life. I've lived thru a lot of heartache but choose everyday to look on the bright side and praise God for all of the things He has given me! I am living on my own and enjoying the experience of being a homeowner! And I cannot forget the 2 pups who keep me quite entertained, Hershey the Cocker Spaniel and Chloe the Shih Tzu.
View my complete profile

Chloe

Chloe
Don't let her sweet face fool you!

Hershey

Hershey
All boy and loves the ladies!

Followers

 
Background by Jennifer Furlotte / Pixels and IceCream