Tuesday, March 10, 2009

This crazy Georgia weather...

Only in GA is it snowing one Sunday and the very next Sunday it is 78 degrees! Seriously? How is a girl supposed to stay well? I am just getting over a severe sinus infection and bronchitis!

I had a fabulous weekend enjoying the weather. Friday night Erica, Kathleen and I headed to Six Feet Under in the ATL to celebrate Kristin's birthday. Yummy food, tasty beverages, and good friends always makes for a good time! Oh, and they have the most WONDERFUL White Chocolate Banana Bread Pudding!!!! The girls and I totally had dessert BEFORE eating our dinner! Way to be adults! Oh, and if you get the Six Feet Under Lemonade...be careful, you do not taste the burbon and it definetly sneaks up on you!!!

Saturday was a lazy day...literally! I slept till 1:30! Then ended up spending the afternoon working on NSF's for work!

Sunday was very relaxed, I had Waumba Land and then church. After church I went grocery shopping.

Monday I worked from home. Usually I wake up around 7:30 or 8 stroll down the stairs in my pj's and log in to work. Chloe apparently had other plans. She did not wake me up when she had to potty and decided to tinkle in the bed. Rolling over and having your knee land in a wet spot will wake you up really fast! Needless to say, I worked almost 11 1/2 hours yesterday!

Today was just another day in the office...scrambling with the what could happen if's of our payment. I just love that they gave us no time to prepare our systems for the stimulus package!

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Melissa
I am a 28 year old who loves life. I've lived thru a lot of heartache but choose everyday to look on the bright side and praise God for all of the things He has given me! I am living on my own and enjoying the experience of being a homeowner! And I cannot forget the 2 pups who keep me quite entertained, Hershey the Cocker Spaniel and Chloe the Shih Tzu.
View my complete profile

Chloe

Chloe
Don't let her sweet face fool you!

Hershey

Hershey
All boy and loves the ladies!

Followers

 
Background by Jennifer Furlotte / Pixels and IceCream