Saturday, March 14, 2009

Spoiling myself....

My parents are out of town this weekend for their anniversary. So sweet, dad planned the whole weekend and has kept mom in the dark! He even went as far as just plugging in the address to the GPS and telling her to follow it! They are in Bryson City, NC today riding the Great Smokey Mountain Train Ride. They will go from there to Asheville and see the Biltmore tomorrow. They are not coming home till Monday afternoon.

So, that leaves me and the girls at home alone all weekend. Last night I decided to spoil myself a little. I went by Applebee's and picked up my favorites and then went by Hollywood Video!


Oh yeah! Riblets, a blondie, and a chick flick! I am totally enjoying my weekend! Hope you all have a lovely but rainy one as well!!!!

2 comments:

Patricia Gates said...

Hey we went to Bryson City, NC too!!!! We took lucas to the Charlie Brown Great Pumpkin Patch in October...and we rode the train there too :) it was so pretty!!!!!

Patricia Gates said...

I'm not sure why I would be logged in as MY MOM on a blogger account, but I was....weird!!!!

About Me

My Photo
Melissa
I am a 28 year old who loves life. I've lived thru a lot of heartache but choose everyday to look on the bright side and praise God for all of the things He has given me! I am living on my own and enjoying the experience of being a homeowner! And I cannot forget the 2 pups who keep me quite entertained, Hershey the Cocker Spaniel and Chloe the Shih Tzu.
View my complete profile

Chloe

Chloe
Don't let her sweet face fool you!

Hershey

Hershey
All boy and loves the ladies!

Followers

 
Background by Jennifer Furlotte / Pixels and IceCream