Thursday, March 19, 2009

I love Jesus, but I drink a little

I have not laughed this hard in a very long time! Check this link out and watch the whole video! It is worth it! http://www.boreme.com/boreme/funny-2007/ellen-gladys-hardy-p1.php

So I am house hunting again. But just for me! :) My mom and I met my real estate agent last night and looked at a couple. One was a REALLY good deal...but it would need a lot of work that I dont really want to do. We went a few houses down and I fell in love with this cute little house! So me, so perfect, and of course so under contract already! :( UGGG I hate this! I am meeting her again this afternoon to look at a few house. I have another one in mind. But I just hate all the up and down of it all! So wish me luck and say a little prayer for patience!

Anyways, I am headed to Ringgold this weekend! Hanging out with the fam is always fun!

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Melissa
I am a 28 year old who loves life. I've lived thru a lot of heartache but choose everyday to look on the bright side and praise God for all of the things He has given me! I am living on my own and enjoying the experience of being a homeowner! And I cannot forget the 2 pups who keep me quite entertained, Hershey the Cocker Spaniel and Chloe the Shih Tzu.
View my complete profile

Chloe

Chloe
Don't let her sweet face fool you!

Hershey

Hershey
All boy and loves the ladies!

Followers

 
Background by Jennifer Furlotte / Pixels and IceCream