Thursday, March 12, 2009

My Home Office

As much as I complain, I really do love my job! I have a stable job that is actually thriving right now with this economy. I work for ADP, Inc. Most people know it as that company that does their paychecks. But, we actually have many other divisions. One of those being COBRA/FSA Admin. I specifically work in our COBRA Inbound Accounting Department. COBRA, if you don't already know, is the health benefits continuation program for 18 months after you are terminated from your job. (Whether voluntarily or involuntarily!)


Well one of the perks that I have with my job is that I work from home 2 days a week. This started last summer when the gas prices were soaring, it was something that my manager decided we could do to offset the rising cost! Plus its just nice not to have to go into the office! We can literally do everything from home! My office phone is connected thru my computer and will ring here at the house, I can sign on to our servers and access everything just like I am at the office, and any meetings I can conference call into! It is wonderful!!!! Plus...and this is the BEST part....I roll out of bed and sign on...I work in my pj's!!!

Anyways, I thought I would share the picture of my home office....it is the kitchen table. This was taken today, and it is pretty tame compared to what it normally looks like. And I will have to take a picture of my desk at work....stays messy!

Yes, there are 2 laptops and yes I need them both!!!!




And this is Chloe's home office...
And she works hard for the money!!!!

So I am at home today...and Chloe is doing her thing! Have a fantabulous day!

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Melissa
I am a 28 year old who loves life. I've lived thru a lot of heartache but choose everyday to look on the bright side and praise God for all of the things He has given me! I am living on my own and enjoying the experience of being a homeowner! And I cannot forget the 2 pups who keep me quite entertained, Hershey the Cocker Spaniel and Chloe the Shih Tzu.
View my complete profile

Chloe

Chloe
Don't let her sweet face fool you!

Hershey

Hershey
All boy and loves the ladies!

Followers

 
Background by Jennifer Furlotte / Pixels and IceCream