Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween!!!

Happy Halloween everyone! I thought I would post our family tradition of what we do!
We cooked a pot of Spaghetti and had Coca-Cola Cake for dessert and boy was it yummy! After the UGA/UF game....of which I will not mention on here...I will just let you see the picture below to see how I felt about the game!

Anyways, after the game, Shane and I got down to business and started carving our pumpkins.

Hard at work...
He is really concentrating here...
This is me giving my mother the...I am TRYING to work here would you please leave me alone look!

Yes, he shoved pumpkin guts in my face...and if you ever wondered, pumpkin guts are NASTY!

We finally got our pumpkins carved and lit...I did the cat and Shane carved the face. He did pretty good for his first ever pumpkin carving. (Yes, I said first ever! How the boy has lived 28 years and never carved a pumpkin is beyond me!)
The trick-or-treater's came and went and even Chloe dressed up in her princess costume...


We finished up our evening by watching Hocus Pocus...my all time favorite Halloween movie! I hope you all had a great Halloween!

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Melissa
I am a 28 year old who loves life. I've lived thru a lot of heartache but choose everyday to look on the bright side and praise God for all of the things He has given me! I am living on my own and enjoying the experience of being a homeowner! And I cannot forget the 2 pups who keep me quite entertained, Hershey the Cocker Spaniel and Chloe the Shih Tzu.
View my complete profile

Chloe

Chloe
Don't let her sweet face fool you!

Hershey

Hershey
All boy and loves the ladies!

Followers

 
Background by Jennifer Furlotte / Pixels and IceCream