Sunday, October 4, 2009

A great weekend....

Well another great weekend is coming to a close! Shane made his way here Thursday evening. He had been in NC since last Wednesday and boy was I glad to see him! And, of course, Chloe was as well! I had to work Friday, so Shane stayed at my house resting. Friday night we went and had dinner with my parents and made our way to Walmart. I know, such exciting lives we lead!

Saturday Shane woke me up a little after 1 in the afternoon! I cannot remember the last time I slept that late! We were lazy for most of the day! After making a quick run to the grocery store, we headed out for a fall date! We went and had dinner at Ruby Tuesday and then headed to Uncle Shucks.

One of my FAVORITE fall activities is running thru a corn maze! We made it thru 1 trail in around 20 - 25 minutes. (Uncle Shucks has 2 mazes.) Then we went on the hayride, and ended with a stop at the bonfire roasting marshmallows. The moon was out in full, the air was crisp, and I must say it was a perfect evening!

Today, we went to church and then came back to my house for naps. We headed over to my parents for Sunday dinner. After dinner Shane decided to challenge me to Phase 10 AND Uno. I hate to say it, but, I won both! I wasn't trying to...it just kind of happened! I know, your suppose to let the guy win...some kind of ego thing, but hey! Now, I am making it up to him by baking him sugar cookies and we are watching Superman Returns.

Next weekend is the Cumming Fair! And of course, I cannot wait! It is another fall activity that I love!!!! Have a great week all!

1 comments:

Patricia Gates said...

You slept until 1pm???? You suck!

About Me

My Photo
Melissa
I am a 28 year old who loves life. I've lived thru a lot of heartache but choose everyday to look on the bright side and praise God for all of the things He has given me! I am living on my own and enjoying the experience of being a homeowner! And I cannot forget the 2 pups who keep me quite entertained, Hershey the Cocker Spaniel and Chloe the Shih Tzu.
View my complete profile

Chloe

Chloe
Don't let her sweet face fool you!

Hershey

Hershey
All boy and loves the ladies!

Followers

 
Background by Jennifer Furlotte / Pixels and IceCream