Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Wednesday Night Randomness

Hello All! I was a little bored so I thought I would post a blog about the random things running thru my head!

- I am bored...when bored I HAVE to find things to do! So, I am watching The American President (LOVE that movie!) and baking cookies!

- Said cookies will be taken to my parents tomorrow. I just felt like baking, really don't want to eat them! I know, weird!

- I will spare the nitty gritty details but I am cyst free! Thank the Lord! I would like to state for the record that I would like to NOT have anymore cyst/lump scares again!

- It is only Wednesday and this week is flying by and yet going so slow all at the same time. I hate weeks like this!

- They had to bring in port-a-potties at the Windward office today! They sent everyone home yesterday due to a water main break. They had to bring in the port-a-potties for those that HAVE to be in the office. Never a dull moment with ADP!

- I went Christmas shopping today! This is huge for me. I have a firm belief that we celebrate ALL fun holidays and therefore refuse to acknowledge the fact that the stores put out Christmas stuff earlier and earlier each year! But, being that I am on a budget now I have to start planning ahead and bought a couple of things! Hey, it was Kohl's, they were having a great one day sale, and I had a 30% off coupon!!!!

- Chloe spent the day at the beauty shop!

- I am ready to pull my hair out with work. My actual job is fine and what I do is fine...its all the extra-curricular things that are driving me batty! We are having a tail-gate party tomorrow and then we have a fall festival and my department is hosting an open house on the 29th! Want to take a gander at who is organizing and decorating said open house????

- I have learned that I am very much a people pleaser and desperately need to learn how to say NO!

- The next batch of cookies is ready to come out of the oven! Have a great night! :)

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Melissa
I am a 28 year old who loves life. I've lived thru a lot of heartache but choose everyday to look on the bright side and praise God for all of the things He has given me! I am living on my own and enjoying the experience of being a homeowner! And I cannot forget the 2 pups who keep me quite entertained, Hershey the Cocker Spaniel and Chloe the Shih Tzu.
View my complete profile

Chloe

Chloe
Don't let her sweet face fool you!

Hershey

Hershey
All boy and loves the ladies!

Followers

 
Background by Jennifer Furlotte / Pixels and IceCream