Friday, March 11, 2011

Stir Crazy

What does one do when they are stuck inside their home for 3 days? The past 2 days were not to bad because the weather was yucky but today, I look outside and two things happen. 1) I am longing to be out there basking in the sunshine where it is warm and letting the pup's play and 2) I wince and remember how bad the sunshine is killing my head and that if I go out these allergies will flair up and I will be home bound longer. Apparently I have a sinus infection and am "highly contagious" according to my doctor. So, here I am day number 3 stuck inside with the puppies (who are thoroughly enjoying my being home) and I can't go anywhere, see anyone etc. Yep, the stir crazy is setting in!

Oh and by the way, my laptop is back in action after a month and a half of not having it because the adapter died!

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Melissa
I am a 28 year old who loves life. I've lived thru a lot of heartache but choose everyday to look on the bright side and praise God for all of the things He has given me! I am living on my own and enjoying the experience of being a homeowner! And I cannot forget the 2 pups who keep me quite entertained, Hershey the Cocker Spaniel and Chloe the Shih Tzu.
View my complete profile

Chloe

Chloe
Don't let her sweet face fool you!

Hershey

Hershey
All boy and loves the ladies!

Followers

 
Background by Jennifer Furlotte / Pixels and IceCream