Thursday, January 20, 2011

Hi there!

Kelly's Korner is having a show us your life singles edition. She has done it before and I thought to myself that it was a crazy idea but since I am trying to step out of my comfort zone this year I thought I would give it a try. (Sorry for the run on sentence there!)

So about me...

I am 28 and own my own home. I bought my cute little cape cod style home in June of '09 and I love it! I work for a Fortune 500 company in a profession I never thought I would get in to but love it and am considering getting my masters in it! I am a Christian and am involved with the singles group at my church. I have 2 puppies that are quite entertaining and I post a lot about them. I am a southern girl at heart born and raised here in Georgia. I LOVE my UGA Bulldogs and in the fall do not think of disturbing me during a game! Yes, I understand football and can hold a very lengthy conversation about it. Most of Check Spellingmy extended family was all boys growing up so I was the football when we played together! That is just a little about me!





On my way to a friend's wedding ...

AHA Atlanta Heart Walk...

An old picture from a few years ago when I was in a friend's wedding...


My picture for work!

At the Princess Diana Exhibit in Atlanta











2 comments:

Mandy said...

Hi! I am the blog owner Mandy who wrote this on my friend Brian....

http://forttaylor.blogspot.com/2011/01/prince-charming-has-arrived-brian-ga.html

Patricia Gates said...

love the pictures. love your blog. love you, girly :)

About Me

My Photo
Melissa
I am a 28 year old who loves life. I've lived thru a lot of heartache but choose everyday to look on the bright side and praise God for all of the things He has given me! I am living on my own and enjoying the experience of being a homeowner! And I cannot forget the 2 pups who keep me quite entertained, Hershey the Cocker Spaniel and Chloe the Shih Tzu.
View my complete profile

Chloe

Chloe
Don't let her sweet face fool you!

Hershey

Hershey
All boy and loves the ladies!

Followers

 
Background by Jennifer Furlotte / Pixels and IceCream