Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Happy New Year! (5 days late!)

So as I began to think of the new year starting and the fact that I am turning the big 3-0 in just 17 very short months I thought I needed to get back on the blog band wagon. Mostly to hold my self accountable for my goals/resolutions that I am making. I thought about doing 30 before 30 but I knew I would probably not achieve that many items...that and I couldn't think of 30 things! So I am just going to randomly set goals for myself over the next year and a half starting with these:

1) Let go... reduce my control. Let things just flow. I love to be in control and know how everything is going to flow and end. I think that I would gain so much from others and learn a lot if I just let loose a little and let everything go with the flow.

2) Attend church service (not just Sunday School Class) 3 out of 4 Sunday's each month.

3) Be on time! I am a notorious 5 minute late person!

4) Be financially more stable.

5) Replace my roof.

6) Teach Chloe to be a more sociable dog. (And Hershey too!)

7) Read 12 books in 12 months and write a blog review. I have almost finished my book for January so I will post a review soon.

8) Blog more often! This will help make me remember events and things I have done!

I am sure there will be more to come but this is a good start!

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Melissa
I am a 28 year old who loves life. I've lived thru a lot of heartache but choose everyday to look on the bright side and praise God for all of the things He has given me! I am living on my own and enjoying the experience of being a homeowner! And I cannot forget the 2 pups who keep me quite entertained, Hershey the Cocker Spaniel and Chloe the Shih Tzu.
View my complete profile

Chloe

Chloe
Don't let her sweet face fool you!

Hershey

Hershey
All boy and loves the ladies!

Followers

 
Background by Jennifer Furlotte / Pixels and IceCream