Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Snowed In

Well the weather men were correct! I spent most of Sunday evening in denial thinking we were not going to get any snow. I looked outside at 11 pm and absolutely nothing...at 11:30pm 2 inches of snow! I am getting cabin fever from being stuck at the house. I have worked from home the past 2 days because the roads are so bad. The snow has a 1/4 inch layer of ice on top of it. Hershey is none to happy about going outside and I have let Chloe out only twice because she will get lost in the snow! Here are a few pictures....

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Melissa
I am a 28 year old who loves life. I've lived thru a lot of heartache but choose everyday to look on the bright side and praise God for all of the things He has given me! I am living on my own and enjoying the experience of being a homeowner! And I cannot forget the 2 pups who keep me quite entertained, Hershey the Cocker Spaniel and Chloe the Shih Tzu.
View my complete profile

Chloe

Chloe
Don't let her sweet face fool you!

Hershey

Hershey
All boy and loves the ladies!

Followers

 
Background by Jennifer Furlotte / Pixels and IceCream