Thursday, July 16, 2009

July 4th Activities....

I have been meaning to post an update, but life has been crazy busy lately! (In a good way. :) )


I think I said before, but I am moved into my house and LOVING it!!!

For July 4th we went to see the Gwinnett Braves play the Norfolk Tides. Unfortunately the Braves lost but we had a FABULOUS time! The stadium is sooo clean and nice! The best part is Chopper (the mascot) sat in Santa's lap!




Oh, Shane! Ha! I am dating a WONDERDFUL guy named Shane! We actually met when we were in college but due to some conflicts never dated before and lost contact. But thanks to Facebook we have reconnected and started dating. He is a wonderful guy and I am having a ton of fun! He lives in Carrollton, so it is long distance, but we are making it work! He came up on July 3rd and we went to see The Proposal with Ryan Reynolds and Sandra Bullock. GREAT movie! Then we went out to eat and watched the fireworks in Cumming. Last weekend we met in Marietta and had dinner and played putt putt! He is coming in tomorrow night and we are going to Stone Mountain on Saturday! Here is an attempt at our self portrait while playing putt putt...

I really need to get him to smile in pictures! Ha!


0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Melissa
I am a 28 year old who loves life. I've lived thru a lot of heartache but choose everyday to look on the bright side and praise God for all of the things He has given me! I am living on my own and enjoying the experience of being a homeowner! And I cannot forget the 2 pups who keep me quite entertained, Hershey the Cocker Spaniel and Chloe the Shih Tzu.
View my complete profile

Chloe

Chloe
Don't let her sweet face fool you!

Hershey

Hershey
All boy and loves the ladies!

Followers

 
Background by Jennifer Furlotte / Pixels and IceCream