Monday, April 4, 2011

Can you please make up your mind?

Dearest Mother Nature,

After surviving a grueling winter of freezing temperatures and snowpocalypse every other week, I have yet another bone to pick with you. I know I often complain about the pollen and to be honest was thankful for the rain last week. And then I quite enjoyed the beautiful weekend weather we have had. And today, well today it was 81! BEAUTIFULLY perfect! But tonight severe storms are supposed to roll in. I can deal with those storms but what I cannot deal with is the fact that it was 81 today and tomorrow it is going to be 57. REALLY??? Can we have a little smaller of a variance? I know it is spring and spring usually means that the temps go up and down but that much? I could deal with say 81 to 65 but geez!

Yours truly,

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Melissa
I am a 28 year old who loves life. I've lived thru a lot of heartache but choose everyday to look on the bright side and praise God for all of the things He has given me! I am living on my own and enjoying the experience of being a homeowner! And I cannot forget the 2 pups who keep me quite entertained, Hershey the Cocker Spaniel and Chloe the Shih Tzu.
View my complete profile

Chloe

Chloe
Don't let her sweet face fool you!

Hershey

Hershey
All boy and loves the ladies!

Followers

 
Background by Jennifer Furlotte / Pixels and IceCream