Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Long time no see...

Its been quite some time since I posted anything. A lot has been going on but at the same time not much has been going on. I know that was a contridiction...but, hey! So whats the latest on me? Well..



- Still loving the new job. I actually don't mind going into the office 5 days a week. We have a lot of fun and laugh a lot.

- Allergy season is in full force! I was forced to break down and go to the doctor this year since I was taking the 24 hour Claritin every 12 hours. I was quickly referred to an Allergist for testing. I just hope to get some relief. The hives so far have not been fun!

- Mom's birthday is this weekend. She will be _ _ years young! Ha, you actually thought I would tell her age on here? I kind of like breathing! But, she is the best Momma a girl could ask for and I wish her only the best!

- I bought a washer and dryer. You know that your an adult when you make a big purchase like this! No more making "fun" purchases... well this was a fun purchase, just different.

- Hershey and Chloe are still doing well and getting along.

- Hershey has a few odd behavior's that we are still working thru. Certain noises drive him CRAZY! The swiffer commercial on TV...they also play it on HULU...if I don't mute it in time he will start crying and running thru the house. He also has seperation anxiety over me. If I leave him at Mom and Dad's house he gets very restless after a couple of hours and is ready to go home.

- There is a lot coming up in the next few weeks so hopefully I will be posting more...

***This one is for you mom....no more saying that I never update my blog! :)

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Melissa
I am a 28 year old who loves life. I've lived thru a lot of heartache but choose everyday to look on the bright side and praise God for all of the things He has given me! I am living on my own and enjoying the experience of being a homeowner! And I cannot forget the 2 pups who keep me quite entertained, Hershey the Cocker Spaniel and Chloe the Shih Tzu.
View my complete profile

Chloe

Chloe
Don't let her sweet face fool you!

Hershey

Hershey
All boy and loves the ladies!

Followers

 
Background by Jennifer Furlotte / Pixels and IceCream