Sunday, April 25, 2010

Girlfriends



I am blessed beyond measure to have 2 great groups of girlfriends. These are girls that know all my good traits and all my dirty little secrets. They are girls I can laugh with, cry with, ask stupid questions to (and not feel stupid asking it), but most importantly these are girls that love me for who I am. The top picture are my church girls. We were in a small group together a couple of years ago and we have been inseparable since. Life has had its ups and downs and we have faced it together. Two (almost 3) of us are married. One has a precious little boy. One now live in Las Vegas. We are each different in our own ways...but we accept that and love each other for it. (By the way, I can't find a good picture of all 8 of us!)
The second picture is my girlfriends from college...which again is not all of us. These are girls who I basically grew up with. We went thru a time in our lives together where we learned to do a lot on our own and figured out what life was really about with out your parents doing everything for you. Most of them are married with children. Its harder for us to get together but when we do its like we have never been apart.
I love both of these groups of girls and I don't know what I would do without them! If you don't have a core group of girlfriends you are missing out!

About Me

My Photo
Melissa
I am a 28 year old who loves life. I've lived thru a lot of heartache but choose everyday to look on the bright side and praise God for all of the things He has given me! I am living on my own and enjoying the experience of being a homeowner! And I cannot forget the 2 pups who keep me quite entertained, Hershey the Cocker Spaniel and Chloe the Shih Tzu.
View my complete profile

Chloe

Chloe
Don't let her sweet face fool you!

Hershey

Hershey
All boy and loves the ladies!

Followers

 
Background by Jennifer Furlotte / Pixels and IceCream