Monday, September 21, 2009

Chloe Bird

Chloe has many nicknames....Chlo (because adding the "e" is just to much), Princess, Lovey, Baby Girl, Clover (yes mom, I know you hate this one! :) ) but mostly we call her Chloe Bird. She answers to all of them.


Chloe Bird has a new favorite spot in my house. The window in my dining room does not have a blind on it. The previous owners had a dog who chewed on the blind and I just have not replaced it...took the old one down, just havent gotten the new one to put up. Chloe LOVES this window....she can see the back and front yards and will lay in this window for hours!


Since the past couple of blogs were a little more serious, I thought I would be a little light-hearted this time and show you my baby girl!

Wait, what was that...

Ok, I'm to tired...

Such a rough life she leads...

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Melissa
I am a 28 year old who loves life. I've lived thru a lot of heartache but choose everyday to look on the bright side and praise God for all of the things He has given me! I am living on my own and enjoying the experience of being a homeowner! And I cannot forget the 2 pups who keep me quite entertained, Hershey the Cocker Spaniel and Chloe the Shih Tzu.
View my complete profile

Chloe

Chloe
Don't let her sweet face fool you!

Hershey

Hershey
All boy and loves the ladies!

Followers

 
Background by Jennifer Furlotte / Pixels and IceCream