Monday, May 25, 2009

Birthday and a house update...

First for a house update....I was supposed to close tomorrow, May 26th. However, because the seller didn't want to do the repairs they said they would do in THEIR counter offer I had to threaten to terminate the contract. Luckily they came thru at the very last minute on Friday and said they would fix the repairs. Now, I just dont know when I will close! Warning to any of you looking to buy a home...be PATIENT...it is very frustrating and crazy things can and will happen!

But...TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAY!!!! Yay! I have had a very low key day. Slept late, doing a little laundry, but the best is yet to come! I am going to Mary Mac's for dinner tonight!


If you have never been to Mary Mac's you are missing out! The BEST fried chicken, pot likker, and vegetables you will EVER put in your mouth! I am drooling just thinking about it!!!

On a side note, I would greatly appreciate it if you prayed for my Uncle Grady. He had quadruple heart bypass 3 weeks ago. He has been in ICU ever since. Unfortunately he went into respiratory arrest this morning and they had to put him back on the venilator. There is a lot going on...infections, fluid retention, stomach and bowels not working, etc. His mind is quite sharp but his body is not holding up at the moment. Please pray for him and that he can recover and for the family as we are all struggling with this! Thanks!

Happy Memorial Day to you all! Thanks to all our Vets!!!

1 comments:

Amber said...

I use to work in a real estate office a few years ago. I don't think we ever had a closing that went without a hitch. Good luck with it!

Happy Birthday! Hope you have a good one!

About Me

My Photo
Melissa
I am a 28 year old who loves life. I've lived thru a lot of heartache but choose everyday to look on the bright side and praise God for all of the things He has given me! I am living on my own and enjoying the experience of being a homeowner! And I cannot forget the 2 pups who keep me quite entertained, Hershey the Cocker Spaniel and Chloe the Shih Tzu.
View my complete profile

Chloe

Chloe
Don't let her sweet face fool you!

Hershey

Hershey
All boy and loves the ladies!

Followers

 
Background by Jennifer Furlotte / Pixels and IceCream