Monday, May 10, 2010

Out with the old...In with the new...

What do you do when your dogs cause destruction to your precious laptop? And it looks something like this...


Well, if you are me, you deal with it. Because, while the battery is dead and you have to keep it plugged in at all times and your missing 6 keys on the keyboard at the end of the day it does still turn on and you are able to type. But, when I was shuffling thru the paper on Sunday evening I ran across an add for a laptop that I could not pass up. So, out with the old beat up one...you will be missed. You and I have been thru quite a lot! But, in with the new...



0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Melissa
I am a 28 year old who loves life. I've lived thru a lot of heartache but choose everyday to look on the bright side and praise God for all of the things He has given me! I am living on my own and enjoying the experience of being a homeowner! And I cannot forget the 2 pups who keep me quite entertained, Hershey the Cocker Spaniel and Chloe the Shih Tzu.
View my complete profile

Chloe

Chloe
Don't let her sweet face fool you!

Hershey

Hershey
All boy and loves the ladies!

Followers

 
Background by Jennifer Furlotte / Pixels and IceCream